Monday, April 4, 2011

New and Improved

Hello Faithful Followers and Newfound Friends. I began this Mind Blowing Blog a few years ago, then set up my own web site and blog with Apple several months later. The more active I get in blogging (3x a week is my goal), the more I realized that (for the first time in history) Apple didn't have the best product. Of course, it's likely that the problem is "Operator Error", but I've decided to come back to Blogger none the less.

For the record, here is my old blog. There's a good two years worth of posts if you're interested (or bored).

So, sign up now - be the first! to follow here. Please Follow/Tweet/Like/Email my posts to your heart's delight. I'll do my best to entertain you and make the transition as easy as possible.

Bye for now!
k.

No comments:

Post a Comment