Thursday, July 14, 2011

Could It Be True?

There's a first for everything. Is that true?

Yesterday I had to scrap 18,000+ words on my current novel due to information I learned when interviewing my experts. Yesterday was a taste of Hell: Square One. (Thankfully no fire or men in red suits carrying pitchforks).

I have just written a preliminary synopsis for my NEW novel. (It has been highly recommended by many to know how the book ends before you actually begin. Thank you Larry Brooks @storyfix for one.) I actually got to the end of the synopsis and NO ONE got murdered or hit by a car or even went to jail.

Am I slipping? Losing my nerve? I think not. This is crafty. I like it!

But I won't change my bio yet. You all know how these characters can surprise you before it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment